Format: PDF document
This best selling guide provides students with the essential knowledge and understanding required to pass their reflexology exams. There are 400 Multiple Choice Questions. Each question has 4 possible answers and there is an answer grid at the end of each chapter.
The following areas are covered:
* The history of reflexology
* The benefits of reflexology on the different systems of the body
* The reflex zones and their functions
* Integral Biology
* The structure of the feet and leg
* The structure of the hand and arm
* Contraindications to reflexology
* Cross referral zones of the hands and feet
Written in a clear and straightforward style, it also includes crossword puzzles to encourage learning in a practical way. These puzzles are enjoyable and should be repeated several times until you are confident in your knowledge of reflexology.